No products in the cart.
Last updated: December 13, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zhaksy.com.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Zhaksy.com, accessible from https://zhaksy.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- detect and prevent fraud,
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- analyze and improve Services.
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
Who sets Cookies when I use Zhaksy.com?
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by Stripe directly when you use our Services,
- Third party cookies: these cookies are not set by Zhaksy, but by other companies, like PayPal, Google, Stripe or Coinbase for site analytics purposes.
Cookies play an important role in helping us provide effective and safe Services. Below is a description of the commonly used cookie types and the purposes that apply to them.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Site and Services and make it usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Security. To protect user data from unauthorized access.
- Authentication. To remember your login state so you don’t have to log in as you navigate through our Site and dashboard.
- Functionality. To keep our Site and Services working correctly, like showing you the right information for your selected location.
Preference cookies are used by Zhaksy to remember your preferences and to recognize you when you return to our Services.
Analytics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- To Analyze and Improve Our Services. To make our Site and Services work better for You. Cookies help us understand how people reach our Site and our Users’ sites. They give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our Site and Services.
- Site Features and Services. To remember how you prefer to use our Services so that you don’t have to reconfigure your settings each time you log into your account.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs). May be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Third Party Analytics. Through Google Analytics in order to collect and analyze information about the use of the Services and report on activities and trends. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other sites, apps and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices on the Google website.
How to Opt-Out Cookies?
You can opt out of cookies through Cookie Settings dashboard, with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our Services. Your web browser may allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Zhaksy cookies. You can take a look at the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies